Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Missing Summer...

























I am missing the summertime, especially because that's when I get to come home to Ojai!  Counting down the months until summer break.

Ken is still on his Standard Process Purification Cleanse.  No packaged foods, no wheat or dairy, all vegetarian.  I am enjoying eating vegetarian with him.  I love that everything we are eating is made from scratch and mostly whole foods.  Last night he made a veggie ratatouille over brown rice.  It had a tomato base with eggplant, bell pepper, onion and more.  It was so good!

No ice day today! : (  

We had to go out in the morning and deal with the cold and the ice.  My entire car was iced over and I could barely open my door.  We really wanted to stay in bed, stay warm and cuddle instead.






No comments:

Post a Comment